Readability plug-in for twicca is a twicca plug-in that lets you add links in a tweet to your Readability reading list.
How to use:
1) Launch twicca and go to Settings > Plug-in settings > Readability plug-in.
2) Tap on the Sign in button and enter your Readability username and password in the web browser.
3) Tap on the Allow button to authorize Readability plug-in for twicca to access your reading list.
4) Go back to your timeline and click on the tweet that has the link that you want to add to your reading list.
5) Select 'Add links to Readability' in the pop-up dialog.
- This plug-in required twicca to be installed in order to work.
- This plug-in has no affiliation with Readability.
Readability plug-in for twicca is a free software application from the Chat & Instant Messaging subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-04-11. The program can be installed on Android.
Readability plug-in for twicca (version 0.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.